Saturday, August 19, 2006

Amazing Lace Challenge #6

The final challenge for the Amazing Lace is to find an unlikely model for your project. Well, it's very lucky I live here in Maine, because I found Bullwinkle hanging out downtown:
As you can see, he was more than happy to let me use his antlers to model my Flirty Ruffles shawl. What a sport!
My lace is now as wide as a set of moose antlers...now that's impressive, huh?

Well, it was a great summer of amazing lace-ing...still got a ways to go on this sucker but the knit-along was a great push for me to try something large and complex. Thanks to the hosts of the Amazing Lace!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At August 19, 2006 12:33 PM, Blogger JustApril said...

GEE, Rocky, I've got lace on my antlers! Soft.. hyuk hyuk

cute pics!

 
At August 19, 2006 3:18 PM, Blogger Opal said...

Oh I love it! LOL

 
At August 19, 2006 9:29 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Great model - and the lace looks nice too!

 
At August 20, 2006 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a perfect model! I love it! Your lace is looking lovely too.

 
At August 20, 2006 12:03 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Love the lace! The model was cute and cooperative ;)

 
At August 21, 2006 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL :) Now, this absolutely rocks! Perfect model - and perfect lace, I might add!

 
At August 21, 2006 2:27 PM, Blogger tatjana said...

Do you think if Bullwinkle were a knitter he'd use his antlers to block his shawls? ;) Nice pic, and the shawls turning out great!

 
At August 21, 2006 6:33 PM, Blogger test said...

hehe Bullwinkle is cute

 
At August 22, 2006 8:56 PM, Blogger Mary, Mary... said...

Does this mean you're really Natasha shacking up with Boris? There's something a little pervy about the first shot but the shawl looks great and most impressive. Congrats!

 
At August 23, 2006 10:06 AM, Blogger Emma said...

It looks beautiful so far, even with the moose!

 
At August 23, 2006 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks gorgeous. I cannot wait to see it done. You should model it yourself, next!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home