Wednesday, July 04, 2007

All aboard for a tour of a Fourth of July parade in Maine!There was lots of Project Spectrum red to be seen:(and metallic chrome too!)
Kids were running around scooping up all the candy being tossed from the floats:I was tossed a few pieces as well, out of pity no doubt!
These guys were having a grand time squirting everyone with an old-fashioned hand-pumped fire hose:If you've ever wondered what Santa Claus does during the summer months, he made an appearance on his own personal party barge:Happy Fourth of July!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At July 04, 2007 7:47 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Happy 4th! My hubby and kids are in Greenville watching fireworks over Moosehead Lake! Looks like a great day! :)

 
At July 04, 2007 8:20 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Happy Independence Day! Sounds like you had a good one. We've got some rain going on right now so I suspect that there is going to be a problem with the fireworks later. But it didn't mess with my cookout so I'm happy!

 
At July 05, 2007 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pics - I especially adore the red car on the second pic, wow! Absolutely wow!

 
At July 05, 2007 10:22 AM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Love the pic of Santa on his party barge...! LOL.

I always love your local pics, reminds me that I have been living in a large urban area for too long.

 
At July 05, 2007 6:42 PM, Blogger Opal said...

Happy 4th! It looks like you had a grand ol' time!

 
At July 07, 2007 9:28 PM, Blogger Mary, Mary... said...

Please, take our rain. Looks like it was good old fashioned 4th(ours got rained out) and you'll love that jam in February.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home