Thursday, July 06, 2006

Just to prove that I have been knitting, here is the completed back of the trellis cardigan:
I love how fast baby clothes are to knit!

I guess even the "power" of my World Cup socks weren't enough to lift Germany past Italy earlier this week. Ah well...I guess I'll try to whip through and finish the socks anyway.

Hope you all have a fun weekend! I have a couple of my college buddies coming up so it should be fun here. And the weather forecast even looks good (knock on wood)!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At July 07, 2006 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, it's very pretty! It is true, baby clothes are instant gratification.
I've missed all the World Cup action this time. Am sad that Brazil lost, though.

 
At July 07, 2006 4:50 AM, Blogger Opal said...

Yowzah! That's drop dead gorgeous! You have definitely been knitting!

 
At July 07, 2006 11:43 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Great job! Looks really nice there! :)

 
At July 07, 2006 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love Trellis, so very cute. Have a great weekend too!

 
At July 08, 2006 12:35 PM, Blogger Casa Pearl said...

Oh this is gorgeous. That's going to be one lucky baby!

 
At July 09, 2006 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous, the cabling looks so amazing - great job you're doing! Have a great weekend!

 
At July 09, 2006 4:57 AM, Blogger Dipsy Doodle said...

This last "anonymous" entry has been me, Dipsy D. - Blogger seems to act up on me today... :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home