Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Domestic Goddess

Oh yes I was quite the domestic goddess this weekend. I got my seedlings all planted in their pots: I managed to finish all the Rebecca Wrap Cardi pieces and get them blocking:
Heck, I even baked a pie (yes, from scratch):
And even after all this strenuous activity, I somehow managed to get through the Flirty Ruffles cast on:
Heh. Dontcha just love those triangular shawl cast-ons? It doesn't get much easier than that! The weather was gorgeous but unfortunately the swarms of bloodthirsty black flies kept me from being able to really enjoy it. I just opened all the windows and tried to enjoy the fresh air as it came in. At least there are lots of pretty flowering trees and plants to look at right now!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At May 31, 2006 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh pie! (haha) I'm liking the Peacock feathers shawl cast on too - but then I realized the rows have to get progressively longer, boo.

 
At May 31, 2006 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a productive weekend you had, I'm absolutely impressed! The blocked version of the Rebecca cardi looks so great already, can't wait to see the finished piece in all its glory!
And I can't believe how yummy that pie looks - can I come over and have a bite - or eat it all at once? :)) What kind of pie is/was it, by the way?

 
At May 31, 2006 5:43 AM, Blogger Brahdelt said...

I haven't knitted the triangular shawl yet but the similar cast-on was for Clapotis - "CO 2 st." Judging after the Clapotis I like the pieces that start and end up like this - no fuss with binding-off.
What kind of pie is it? Looks delicious! (*^o^*)

 
At May 31, 2006 8:00 AM, Blogger lobstah said...

It's a cherry pie...yum...I think I could eat pie every week if I let myself!

 
At May 31, 2006 9:58 PM, Blogger Casa Pearl said...

I am not worthy! You definitely win my vote for Domestic Goddess of Maine. Luckily I'm in the city so the dreaded black flies are not so bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home